What are the best WiFi Kill alternatives?


First off, what if I tell you, YOU DONT NEED AN APP TO DISABLE PEOPLES WIFI.
Wait, you don't need an app to make the wifi unusable?
The answer is yes, and many people don't know this, you can use a computer, iPhone, Android, etc…any device that can connect to wifi
  1. Connect to the wifi(Duh!)
  2. Open the wireless/wifi settings
  3. Hold down it to access advanced settings/modify network or find a way to access the IP address settings(if you can't figure out how to change the IP address or look at the information about it, I'd suggest googling it).
  4. Look at the gateways ip address(the routers ip address) Something like 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1
  5. You want to set it to static(not DHCP) or manual so you can manually change the IP address. Now remember the gateway/router ip address? Put that same exact address into the the ip address section.
  6. The ip address AND the gateway ip address should be the SAME. For example: if the gateways ip is 10.0.0.1 yours should also be 10.0.0.1. Here's a picture to display what I mean:
7. Click save and your done, the wifi should be unusable to any device that connects to that network.
Let me explain why and how this works. Basically, your rerouting all of the traffic to your phone by making the ip the same as the router so it will confuse the system and screw everything up. Whenever someone will try to access lets say YouTube, it will attempt to retrieve that data from your phone, but your phone doesn't supply that data and it obliterates the router.
I gotta admit I did this on a cruise one time with a Galaxy s7, and boy EVERYBODY who paid for the internet on the cruise was complaining that the internet wasn't working. Security was scrambling to figure out who did it because I later find out the routers got fried because of this. They eventually used their little devices to track the signal that was screwing everything up(my phone). I nearly got arrested and bad things would've happened to me. Luckily, I saw them come, dudes with white uniforms with the little tracking devices and was like FUCK. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket, turned it off. I acted as cool as can be, and slowly walked to a different position. They eventually were lost finding the signal and the coast was clear. One of my most gut-wrenching experiences to date. I never did it again the rest of the cruise.
It was funny though, you want to know part of the reason I did it? Well you see the kids I hung out with kinda were on their phones a lot on Instagram, snap chat and using the cruises wifi to get internet. I simply do this and voila, were on a full on conversation eating ice cream and shit, with no phone in sight. (They assume that the cruises wifi sucks anyway)
So anyways there's a way to take out the wifi, but I advise don't do what I did, it's probably illegal and could result in severe consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most viewed post in Google